Friday, May 11, 2012

THINGS WITH WINGS 2 - Little Blue Bird SCROLL DOWN FOR MY FIRST POST TO GOING BUGGY



Here's a second card I made for the Things with Wings blog challenge over at  GOING BUGGY's . Scroll down to see the second one I made for this same challenge.  I made this card today for my nieces birthday coming up on Mother's Day. Her Mom always call her ''her little blue bird''. So I made this one for her Mom to give to her. I used my Cricut alot on this card. Let me know if you like it.

4 comments:

emma mitchell said...

What a fabulous card . Thanks for sharing it with us at anything goes challenge .
Emma xx

Néné Gump said...

Elle est tellement belle ma carte. Merci ! Vxx

Enfys said...

Wow Claire, you did it again! I tried to get onto your blog with your first link and there was a malaware warning of a virus, I'm sure you know this. Apparently it's the shabby blog backgrounds.
hugs
En x

Jennidee Mills said...

Your work is so intricate.